生活資訊: (ABC生活英語) 買三明治 Buying a Sandwich

2015年8月

Clerk: Hi, what would you like?
店員:嗨!您要什麽?

Customer: Turkey sandwich, please.
顧客:勞駕,火雞三明治。

Clerk: On what kind of bread?
店員:要什麽麵包?

Customer: What do you have?
顧客:你們有什麽麵包?

Clerk: We have white, wheat, herbs and sourdough.
店員:我們有白麵包、麥麵包、香草麵包和酸
乳麵包。

Customer: I’ll have wheat bread.
顧客:我要麥麵包吧。

Clerk: What kind of cheese?
店員:要什麽乾乳酪?

Customer: Do you have Jack Cheese?
顧客:有沒有杰克乾酪?

Clerk : I’m sorr y. We only have Swiss, American, and Cheddar.
店員:對不起,我們只有瑞士、美式和切達乾酪。

Customer: I’ll have American then.
顧客:那我要美式乾酪吧。

Clerk: Would you like your sandwich toasted?
店員:請問您的三明治要烤熱嗎?

Customer: No thanks.
顧客:不用了,謝謝。

Clerk: What kind of vegetables?
店員:要什麽蔬菜?

Customer: Lettuce, tomatoes, and onions.
顧客:生菜、蕃茄和洋蔥。

Clerk: Salt? Pepper? Mayonnaise?
店員:鹽?胡椒?蛋黃醬?

Customer: Just salt and pepper.
顧客:好,只要鹽和胡椒。

Clerk: Would you like to make it a combo?
店員:要不要換成套餐?

Customer: No, thank you.
顧客:不需要了,謝謝。

其他生活資訊文章

社區短訊
(ABC生活英語) 買三明治 Buying a Sandwich
(新書推荐) 《慧於神》

2015年8月內容

專題天倫樂親子樂生命線智慧之窗佳美腳蹤教會消息生命的旋律藍山集健康寶鑒美味人生繽紛世界小說精華國際時事生活資訊愛心匯點社區迴響人在澳洲