生活資訊: (ABC生活英語) 在快餐店點餐 At the Restaurant

2014年10月

R:Restaurant Waiter(餐館侍應)
Lisa:麗莎(顧客名)

R Welcome, how can I help you today, ma’am?
歡迎光臨,今天想吃點什麼,夫人?

Lisa Is your five-dollar foot-long sandwich still on the menu?
請問五塊錢一呎長的三明治特餐還有嗎?

R No, ma’am, but would you like to try other options?
沒有了,想不想試試其他選擇?

Lisa I’m curious, what’s inside a Subway Melt?
我很好奇,請問Subway Melt 裡面有什麼?

R It’s the bread of your choice with turkey breast and Black Forest ham, crispy bacon, melted cheese and your choice of vegetables and condiments.
您可以選一種麵包,裡面有火雞、黑森林火腿、香 煎培根、軟綿綿的芝士,還有您自己選擇的蔬菜和 配料。

Lisa I see…then, what’s the Italian BMT.?
原來如此,那麼什麼是意大利BMT ?

R An Italian BMT is our freshly baked bread with Genoa Salami, spicy pepperoni, Black Forest ham and your favorite vegetables and condiments.
意大利BMT 是現烤麵包加上日內瓦肉腸、辣香腸、 黑森林火腿,加上自己喜歡的蔬菜和配料。

Lisa Ok. I think I’ll stick with my usual flavor – the Buffalo chicken with BLT(Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato).
好的。還是點我慣常叫的──水牛城雞肉配BLT(培 根、生菜、番茄)。

R Sure. What kind of bread would you like? We have whole wheat, honey oat, multi-grain and white.
好的。您要哪一種麵包?我們有全麥、蜜糖燕麥、 雜糧和白麵包。

Lisa Let me have multi-grain…the vegetables I will have green pepper, onion, cucumber, and the condiments of black olives and yellow pepper, please.
我要雜糧麵包……蔬菜要青椒、洋蔥、青瓜,配料 請用黑橄欖和醃黃辣椒。

R I’ll add the special Buffalo sauce to it. Would you like extra sauce?
我會加入水牛城醬料,您想多點一醬料嗎?

Lisa Just regular amount would be fine.
只要普通分量即可。

R Would you like a meal or just the sandwich? A meal comes with a drink and a bag of chips besides the sandwich.
您要套餐還是只要三明治?套餐除了三明治之外, 還包括飲料和一包薯片。

Lisa Let me have a meal then. Thank you.
就給我套餐吧。謝謝。

R Thank you. Have a good one!
謝謝。好好享受吧。

其他生活資訊文章

(美容篇) 男士也需要保養嗎?
(ABC生活英語) 在快餐店點餐 At the Restaurant

2014年10月內容

專題社區迴響天倫樂親子樂生命線智慧之窗佳美腳蹤教會消息藍山集澳紐風情健康寶鑒美味人生繽紛世界小說精華雲彩集國際時事生活資訊愛心匯點生命的旋律