生活資訊: (ABCD) 準備衛生檢查 Inspection

2015年12月

Boss: Good afternoon, Jose.
老闆: 午安,荷西。

Worker: Good afternoon sir.
員工: 午安,先生。

Boss: There are a few extra cleaning tasks we need to do today because an inspector is coming tomorrow to examine our restaurant.
老闆: 我們今天有幾個地方需要格外洗乾淨,因 為明天有檢查員要來檢查餐館。

Worker: What do we need to do?
員工: 請問我們需要做些什麽?

Boss: After business hours today, first we need to mop the floors.
老闆: 打烊之後,先要拖乾淨地板。

Worker: The mop is in the storage room, right?
員工: 拖把在貯藏室,對嗎?

Boss: Yes. Then, we need to wipe down the tables outside and the counters in the kitchen.
老闆: 對。然後,我們需要把外面的桌子及廚房 裏的長桌擦乾淨。

Worker: Okay, and towels are also in the storage room.
員工: 好,毛巾也在貯藏室。

Boss: Then we need to make sure all the dishes, utensils, pots and pans are washed. Maybe you can ask Jay to do that.
老闆: 接著我們需要確定所有的盤子、器具和鍋 子都清洗乾淨。或許你可以叫傑去做。

Worker: I will let him know once he arrives.
員工: 待他上班後我會告訴他。

Boss: And finally, we need to replace the paper towels, soap, and toilet paper in the restrooms.
老闆: 最後,我們需要更換衛生間裏的紙巾、肥 皂和衛生紙。

Worker: We might be out of stock on paper towels.
員工: 紙巾可能已經沒有存 貨了。

Boss: I will go out and buy some extra for tonight then.
老闆: 那麽我去買一些,好讓今天晚上可 以用。

Worker: We need to take the trash out when we’ re through too, right?
員工: 我們打烊後也要 把垃圾倒出去,對 吧?

Boss: Yes, how could I forget? You’re such a diligent worker.
老闆: 對,我怎能忘記呢?你真是一 個勤奮的員工。

Worker: Thank you, sir.
員工: 謝謝,先生。

其他生活資訊文章

社區短訊
(ABCD) 準備衛生檢查 Inspection

2015年12月內容

專題天倫樂親子樂生命線智慧之窗佳美腳蹤生命的旋律藍山集健康寶庫美味人生繽紛世界小說精華國際時事生活資訊愛心匯點社區迴響世界遊蹤