生活資訊: (ABC生活英語) 殺蟲服務 Pest Control

2015年2月

Assistant: ABC Pest Control. This is Amy, how may I help you today?
服務員:ABC 殺蟲公司。我是艾美,我能如何幫助您?

Customer: Hi, I want to find out aboutyour pest control services.
顧客:嗨,我想詢問關於你們的殺蟲服務。

Assistant: Sure. Is it for a business orfor your house?
服務員:好。是給公司,還是您的住宅?

Customer: It is for my house. We havea lot of ants in both our yard and insidethe house.
顧客:是我的住宅。我們的前後院子和室內都有很多螞蟻。

Assistant: Do you have a problem withtermites?
服務員:請問您有沒有白蟻的問題?

Customer: Mm, I don’t know. How can Itell if there are termites?
顧客:唔,我不知道。我怎樣才知道是否有白蟻呢?

Assistant: Usually, if you see termitesor their droppings, then you know theyare there.
服務員:通常,如果您看見了白蟻或它們的糞便,那您就知道它們存在了。

Customer: In that case, I don’t think wehave that problem.
顧客:這樣的話,我想我們沒有這個問題。

Assistant: Okay. We have the HomeService Plan, which covers theperimeter of your house and yard. Wecome out once every 2 months andguarantee the time in between eachvisit. If you find any pests in betweenour visits, you may call us at any timeand we will come out to you right awaywithout charging extra.
服務員:好。我們有家宅服務計劃,包括你房子和院子的四周。我們每兩個月到訪一次,如果在兩次到訪之間,您發覺有害蟲,可以隨時來電,我們會立刻來而不另收費用。

Customer: So how much will that be?
顧客:那麼要多少錢?

Assistant: We offer this package ateighty dollars per two months.
服務員:我們提供的這個服務是每兩個月80 元。

Customer: Sounds good. I would like tosign up for this service.
顧客:很好。我想登記開始這個服務。

Assistant: Thank you. Please waita moment while I take down your information.
服務員:謝謝您。請等一等,讓我記下您的資料。

其他生活資訊文章

(ABC生活英語) 殺蟲服務 Pest Control
生活資訊

2015年2月內容

專題社區迴響天倫樂親子樂生命線智慧之窗佳美腳蹤教會消息藍山集世界遊蹤健康寶鑒繽紛世界小說精華國際時事生活資訊愛心匯點生命的旋律美味人生