生活資訊: 行人問路 Asking For Directions

2013年12月 

A: Excuse me, is the hospital far from here?
A:耽誤你一會兒,醫院離這兒遠不遠?

B: Yes, quite far. It will take you twenty-five minutes. I guess there is a short-cut…
B:很遠的,要走25分鐘左右,但有一條捷徑……

A: Yes, please show me.
A:很好,請給我指示。

B: From here, walk straight on and follow this road for 5 minutes. Turn left on Havard Road.
B:從這裡一直往前走5分鐘,到了哈弗路的時候向左轉。

A: OK.
A:是。

B: When you are on Harvard Road, take the sidewalk next to Alpine Hotel
and you will see a parking lot beside the hotel.
B:在哈弗路上,從高山松酒店旁邊的行人道走,你會看到旅館旁邊有一個停車場。

A: I see.
A:我明白。

B: Walk through the parking lot, and at the other side is Crystal Road. Head north on Crystal Road and walk for another 10 minutes.
B:穿過停車場的另一邊是晶瑩路。往北再走十分鐘。

A: Yes.
A:是。

B: You will see that there is a tall gray building down a few blocks on the right hand side of the road. The hospital is just behind that building on Forest Street.
B:過幾個街口,你會見到一幢灰色大廈在右手面,醫院就在這幢大廈後面的林森路t那裡。

A: I see.
A:明白。

B: So keep walking and you will see it. You can’t miss it.
B:所以一直走,你就會看見,不會錯過的。

A: OK, really appreciate your help.
A:好,十分感激你的幫助。